When life gives you lemons you make lemonade. And when traveling through a continent has regulations you have to follow them, hence I’ve just made my way and arrival to:
CROATIA ?? ???
Some highlights of the last few weeks:
• One month ago I was leaving England
• In only 1 month I rode in: England, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Slovenia and Croatia
• In only 3 days I rode almost 1,000 kms from Grimma, (near Leipzig, DL) to the border between Slovenja and Croatia.
• I spent only 24 hours in a lovely town in the Alps in Austria and fell in love with this country
• I spent only 2 hours in Slovenja, crossing to Croatia and only stop to charge gasoline and eat an ice cream
• Croatia is the farthest country I’ve ever been. Have no clue on the language. This is the 1st time I feel a cultural shock in a place.
Few days have passed now and I’m enjoying the country. Now learning basic Croatian (hrvatski)